PSPC Summer Mission Project
The Coachella Valley Rescue Mission will hold its annual Backpack Giveaway on August 28th for local children in need. This helps to ensure that they have a successful start to the new school year. You were so generous last year donating many items to fill the backpacks. If you would like to help again, the following items are needed to fill the backpacks:
- Crayons - school glue/glue sticks
- Felt-tip markers - erasers - protractors
- Pencil sharpeners - safety scissors
- Notebook paper - pencil holders
- Colored pencils - blue/black pens - K-3 writing tablets
- Dictionaries - spiral notebooks - 3-ring notebooks
- Subject dividers - calculators
All items need to be donated before August 24th.
A box will be in the Fellowship Hall by the Mission bookcase for your donations.
Barbara, Brenda, Jackie, Susan & Margaret
The Mission Committee